|Organisation Name:||BUY A BARCODE LTD|
|Address:||Kemp House, 152-160 City Road,|
In simple terms:
If there is any information you are not clear about, please do not hesitate in contacting us by telephone or email and we would be more than happy to clarify any points.
Buy A Barcode Limited ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller Buy A Barcode Ltd of Kemp House, 152-160 City Road, London, EC1 2NX
Information we may collect from youWe may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information you give us.- You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site www.buyabarcode.co.uk (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, [search for a product], [place an order on our site], [participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site], [enter a competition, promotion or survey], and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description.
• Information we collect about you- They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
• Information we receive from other sources- We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. [In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this site.] We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
• Information you give to us- We will use this information:
Information we collect about you- We will use this information:
• Information we receive from other sources- We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may us this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
PaymentsWe do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
Our barcodes are delivered instantly, once you have completed your order and paid by your selected method you will be re-directed back to the website and given a download link. If barcodes are not downloaded due to any error, they will be emailed within 24hours of the order.
Refund / Cancelation Policy
All barcode purchases are non-refundable or transferable once leaving our database, as buyabarcode.co.uk can no longer verify their uniqueness if returned, as agreed in our terms and conditions before purchase.
Providing Visitors with Anonymous Access
You can access our Web site home page and browse our site without disclosing your personal data.
The services and links of our Web site
Our Web site does not enable our visitors to communicate with other visitors or to post information to be accessed by others. Our Web site does not include links to third party Web service providers.
Automatic Collection of Information
We do not automatically log personal data nor do we link information automatically logged by other means with personal data about specific individuals.
Data Collection and Purpose Specification
We collect the personal data that you may volunteer while using our services. We do not collect information about our visitors from other sources, such as public records or bodies, or private organisations. If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, we offer you the means to consent to this new purpose: by indicating in a box at the point on the site where personal data is collected
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006. We may share your information with selected third parties including:
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at Kemp House, 152-160 City Road, London, EC1 2NX OR email@example.com.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
|Name/designation :||Simon Weekes|
|Address :||Kemp House, 152-160 City Road, EC1 2NX, London|
|Phone Number :||020 81441800|
|Fax Number :||-|
|Email address :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
We do not recommend another means by which visitors' concerns may be addressed.